Compiling 4.8.0

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Wed Mar 26 17:36:39 UTC 2008

Hello, again.

The previous problem is solved, thanks.
Now is the next one:
gmake[6]: *** No rule to make target
`../../../libcpu/powerpc/mpc8260/exceptions.rel', needed by `libbsp.a'.
Stop.

Although I do not understand in this, I tried to follow the make files and saw
that Makefile.am in libcpu/powerpc/mpc8260 do contains all subdirectories of
mpc8260 but the directory "exceptions" is missed.

I copied the corresponding lines from the 4.7brunch and tried to compile.
Compilation of the raw_exception failed with a lot of undefined variables.
My attempt to understand the case shows that the raw_exception.h file is taken
from somewhere else than this directory and the required definitions are
#ifdef'ed out.

Does somebody encountered something similar? And how can I move further?

Thanks a lot.
--
Leon