Google Summer Code

Helder Silva helder.silva at edisoft.pt
Fri Mar 28 11:47:45 UTC 2008

Joel, Chris, Thomas and all,

Last couple of days we have been taking some effort to try to release a
Beta version of the tools we have been developing in the RTEMS CENTRE.
Somehow the tools are quite near to some of the projects you have been
proposing in the Google Summer Code (Application Configuration GUI and
Run-Time Tracing) and could be used by the students on their development
in the Summer Code camp. You can find the development we have done so
far in the ftp://rtemscentre.edisoft.pt/pub/rtemscentre/betareleases.
Not being yet fully tested and validated, they are somehow operational.
Sorry for not having yet the user manual ready but we hope to have it
ready within less one month. Feel free to use the tools in the way it
pleases you most. If you have any question regarding the tools, feel
free to address them, myself or one of the persons in the team will
answer it (if we are capable J).

Hope it will help and kind regards,

Helder Silva
Embedded Systems Projects Manager - Space

EDISOFT, S.A.
Rua Quinta dos Medronheiros - Lazarim
Apartado 382 Monte de Caparica
2826-801 Caparica Portugal