Requesting for Review of the proposal submitted to dashboard

Madhusudan C.S madhusudancs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 07:20:44 UTC 2008

Hi Joel, Daron, Ray and all the mentors,
               I submitted my proposal for RTEMS, Adding 64-bit Timestamps
project on Friday. I haven't recieved any comments till now from any of the
mentors on what is not clear and what needs to be improved. I request all
the mentors to go through my proposal and suggest any corrections and
changes, and also tell me if any part of the proposal is not clear, since
hardly 16 hours is left for the deadline for recieving proposals so that I
can change the parts of the proposal thats not clear before the deadline.

--
Thanks and regards,
Madhusudan.C.S