Extra netdemo functionality [was: netdemo: TCP locks up after echoing 11K]

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Mon Mar 31 08:33:00 UTC 2008

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Arnout Vandecappelle wrote:
>>  To debug this error, I added a SOCK_RAW socket test to the netdemo.
>> Would it be useful to contribute that?  Patch is in attachment.
>>

> Tests are always good. :-D  If you submit it with instructions
> on knowing how to run it, what it does, etc. it would be a welcome
> addition.

 It's not really a test, it's just that I added a function in the
netdemo to send raw packets into outer space.  The function can be
accessed by pressing 'r' on the console.  I didn't update the readme
before, because the readme is anyway not tremendously helpful.  However,
in attachment is an updated readme for network-demos/netdemo (complete
file, not a patch).

 Regards,
 Arnout

--
Arnout Vandecappelle                     <arnout at mind.be>
Senior Embedded Software Architect       +32-16-286540