GSOC Student Proposal Deadline Extended

Mon Mar 31 16:56:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

Google folks noticed that the GSOC schedule
didn't line up well with many universities.
Between Easter and Spring Breaks, many students
didn't even see the announcement until less
than a week before the deadline.  Also some
of the end dates conflict with European
university finals from what was explained.

Official announcement here:

http://tinyurl.com/233j4x

I want to continue to work with all the students
interested and try to "deconflict" projects
as much as possible.