[GSOC] Interested in write BSP for Qemu ARM target

F ff.pptux+rtems at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:45:25 UTC 2008

Hi,
    I'm interested in write BSP for Qemu ARM target. Is the
combination still available?

    I haven't used RTEMS before. But I've used Linux(mainly Gentoo)
for more than 2 years, and experiment with CLFS and embedded systems
in spare time. I've implemented an IP phone using uCLinux(on Nios II)
on Altera Cyclone FPGA. For ARM, just read some docs before, so I
don't know exactly how diffcult this project will be. But there's a
s3c2440 board I can use.

     I've just cvs-ed the code, navigated to the online doc page and
want to have a try. But I also want to hear some advice with big
thanks.

    By the way, I was just busy writing my proposal, and suddenly find
the deadline is extended. I feel so happy.

Best wishes