Google SOC project tinyRTEMS

x ray rayx.cn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 06:47:09 UTC 2008

Try rtl22xx_t BSP, which is a thumb version and 25% smaller.
I think our goal is reduce the default ARM version of rtl22xx to
around 24K ROM and <4K RAM for ticker. And the second one (2KRAM) is
more important and more hard to achieve.
BTW, the default stack size for each thread is 4K by default. It seems
that we also need configuration options for the stack size.

BTW, I have registered as a mentor of GSoC.

--
Thanks & Best Regards!

Ray, Xu