Requesting for Review of the proposal submitted to dashboard

Madhusudan C.S madhusudancs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 08:47:35 UTC 2008

Hi Ray,

         Thanks a lot in taking time to go through my proposal.

> 1)      Text arrangement. Seems you have add some extra carriage return at
> end of line, so when I use a different font, the end of each line will be
> misaligned. You can delete the return inside paragraph. However, it is
> acceptable even if you do not del them.

I am thinking about the same too. I want my proposal to be as tidy as it can
be atleast to show that I am ready to put in as much efforts in every
possible direction required. But I am struggling. When I login from the
student dashboard thats available for students the window where we need to
put our text it too small in width, without carriage return it looked too
odd from my perspective in some lines so I added carriage return. But I will
not be able to see from your perspective. Please help me, how can I handle
this better? I dont want to say no to you.

> 2)      A little bit too long. :P (English is my second language). Btw,I
> believe there is some restrains about the length…

No problem, it doesn't matter to me what your first language is. It is
conveying your message to me. In few of the last mails Joel had shown me how
people can communicate in the most effective ways using most minimal set of
words. I was delighted. I have understood from that its not necessary to
have perfect language but one must be able to communicate things. Sorry this
is not to inform you all these things, but I just wanted to say that I have
understood what communication is from RTEMS communication and Joel(Few
things that education have not taught to me are taught to me best by Open
Source and communication with people here). I have worked a lot in bringing
down the length. Should I bring down still?

> 3)  Will you design new test case to test your codes, or the current
> testsuit will cover your code.

Either way is better for me since I am doing this in the Community bonding
period. But as of now I have planned to use the existing testsuit. If you
people say that I need to write new testsuit for any reasons I am ready for
it.

--
Thanks and regards,
Madhusudan.C.S