ERC32 BSP (a bit further this time)

Neil Mayes neil.mayes at googlemail.com
Fri May 2 21:26:51 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I'm trying to get the ERC32 Hello World sample application running on
an ERC32, some background details:
Running in real HW
Running from RAM, but ensured CPU is correctly setup as if it was from
bootloader
 RTEMS 4.8.0 release

I don't appear to be returning from rtems executive early function, I
have the watchdog disabled. I guess I am after some pointers as to
what could be the issue(s)? I understand the executive early will
'install' the device drivers and return. I am using standard release
BSP drivers and have literally taken it out of the box (apart from the
specific HW setup in start.s)

All help gratefully received.
Neil Mayes SSTL