No sparc-rtems4.7-gdb rpm for SuSE 10.3?

Thu May 8 19:57:15 UTC 2008

Ingolf Steinbach wrote:
> Thanks, Ralf (or whoever did it), for fixing it.

It was Ralf.  Normally we don't like to even bump tools on a release
branch this much but getting gdb up to 6.8 solve problems and makes
life easier since there is only one gdb version across all branches now.
> http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/linux/4.7/suse/10.3/i586/rtems-4.7-sparc-rtems4.7-gdb-6.8-1.suse10.3.i586.rpm

FWIW if you have issues with 4.7 or 4.8, please help get them resolved.
Once the tool spins settle down, we will enter a branch testing cycle
and cut point releases.