PowerPC exceptions and interrupts

Till Straumann strauman at slac.stanford.edu
Tue May 20 15:58:54 UTC 2008

I haven't studied all the details yet
but agree with some of Pavel's comments.

In particular, I also think it is important
that the 'remove' routine be passed the user
argument in addition to the handler.

Another thing that rang my bells was the
lazy-init of the 'bsp_interrupt_mutex' which
is not thread safe in its current form. I do
these e.g., like this:

if ( ! mutex  ) {
     tmp_mutex = create_mutex();
     irq_disable();