Willingness to contribute to RTEMS

Aditya Kavoor aditya.kavoor at gmail.com
Sat May 24 13:39:03 UTC 2008

Hello everyone at RTEMS,

I am Aditya Kavoor. I'm a 3rd year undergraduate pursuing engineering
in the field of Computer Science in Dr Ambedkar Institute  of
Technology, Bangalore. I have been using and advocating free and open
source software from past two years. I also particiapte in FOSS
communities and report bugs to GNOME and Ubuntu.

I fairly understand concepts of C and C++, MySQL & Shell Scripting and
have about 3 years of experience in Computer programming.

I would like to contribute to RTEMS. I wish to work on the project "A
Super Core Layer Level Abstraction for supporting 64-bit Timestamps".
I wish to work in assosiation with Madhusudan C.S (
http://madhusudancs.info ) and will be available the whole of this
summer. I would assure atleast 50 hours of work per week.

Important Links :

Website : http://kavoor.info

CV : http://kavoor.info/sites/default/files/AdityaKavoorCV.pdf

Blog : http://kavoor.wordpress.com

Project Link : http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/Open_Projects#Add_Sixty-Four_Bit_Timestamps

RTEMS proposal : http://madhusudancs.info/rtemsproposalgsoc

I wish to have a long relationship with RTEMS and work for mutual benefit.

Thanks and regards,

Aditya