release and debug mode heap allocation

Aleix Conchillo Flaqué aconchillo at ieec.cat
Tue May 27 14:10:36 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Joel Sherrill
<joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com> wrote:

> You have to reserve memory for message buffers.  This could
> easily be consuming the missing workspace.

Do you mean space for the messages being send with the message queues?

In the documentation of "rtems_message_queue_create" it says:

"...Memory is allocated from the RTEMS Workspace for the specified
count of messages, each of max_message_size bytes in length..."

This will probably be the problem. Thanks again! But how do I reserve
this extra memory? I can not see anything in confdefs.h.