rtems_libio_init in 4.8.0

Fri May 23 17:10:31 UTC 2008

Antoine Lacroix wrote:
> You're right Joel, I'm a bit ashamed of my mistake. Strange, it worked fine
> in 4.7.1 without the manager declaration.

Ahh.. now I remember the subtle change.  In 4.7 and older,
some managers were considered required.  Now no
managers are considered required.

confdefs.h didn't change that much between 4.7 and 4.8
except to add new managers.  After 4.8, you have more
options but the defaults should be the same as before.

Out of curiosity, did your linked executable get smaller?
Could you share with us the change?

Thanks.

--joel