Who is RobertF?

Robert Fu robert.fu at live.com
Thu Nov 20 15:54:39 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm not sure what's wrong with my FTP upload. Anyway, the plug-in is attached.

Thanks,
Robert Fu> Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:25:41 +0100> From: sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de> To: rtems-users at rtems.org> CC: robert.fu at live.com> Subject: Re: Who is RobertF?> > Hi Robert,> > it is good to hear that yet another person started to develop an Eclipse> plug-in recently. Daron Chabot and I started to discuss about a plug-in> only a couple of days before.> > We may use your plug-in for further development if this is ok for you> and Daron Chabot. We should try to develop a general purpose CDT> plug-in for RTEMS. Unfortunately I cannot download your plug-in from> the RTEMS FTP-server.> > Robert Fu wrote:> > Hi Jeol,> > > > It's me. Last night I uploaded screen shots while writing/previewing> > "RTEMS Eclipse Plug-In" wiki page. Although some files were uploaded, > > error page (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error or Could not create directory)> > came up for almost every uploading, and later I could not access> > the wiki site.> > > > I developed an Eclipse plug-in for RTEMS> > (http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/RTEMS_Eclipse_Plug-in).> > Please take a look. I'm new to RTEMS, and also new to Eclipse plug-in> > development. This is the 1st plug-in that I ever developed. So please> > be patient if you encounter problems while using it.> > [...]> > -- > Sebastian Huber, Embedded Brains GmbH> > Address : Obere Lagerstr. 30, D-82178 Puchheim, Germany> Phone : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6> Fax : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9> E-Mail : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de> PGP : Public key available on request> > Diese Nachricht ist keine geschäftliche Mitteilung im Sinne des EHUG.
Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows Mobile®.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119642556/direct/01/