Who is RobertF?

Thu Nov 20 23:12:11 UTC 2008

Chris Johns wrote:
> Robert Fu wrote:
>

>> I'm not sure what's wrong with my FTP upload. Anyway, the plug-in is
>> attached
>>

> I have cleaned this up and moved the file to:
>
> http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/eclipse/RtemsEclipsePlugin-20081120.zip
>
> I have updated the Wiki as well.
>
> Please send me any updates via email and I will upload them.

Chris Robert emailed me to them and I put them in the
CVS module rtems-eclipse-plug-in.

I was going to announce it once there was some feedback
that I imported his code OK but now that the you took
care of the ftp, we might as well let the cat out of the bag.

Adding a CVS module probably means more wiki updates. :)