RES: Who is RobertF?

Wendell Pereira da Silva wendell.silva at compsisnet.com.br
Fri Nov 21 14:01:15 UTC 2008

Hi Robert Fu,

This is just to complement your information.

Here, at COMPSIS (Brazil), our development environment includes VMWare
6.0 playing Fedora 7, RTEMS 4.8.0, Eclipse 3.3 CDT and a customized
(home made) version of SIS (with GPIO emulation with the PC's parallel
port and a GDB Server interface via TCP/IP - which allow us to use both
UARTs to run our protocols). Everything has worked very well since its
implementation (6 month ago). VMWare have worked very well in Windows
Vista 32 in our case. None of our problems (in the beginning) wasn't
regarding to the VMWare.

Att.

Wendell P. Silva.