plugin first steps

Daron Chabot daronchabot at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 03:05:17 UTC 2008

Robert,

Thanks for your contribution. It looks like a good place to start.

I sent the link below to Sebastian in an earlier email.

If you have not already done so, I recommend checking out the cdt-all
CVS module from the Eclipse repo. You can find directions here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development

The best place to learn how things work is the reference
implementations contained in the "cdt-all" CVS module.

If you and Sebastian have no objections, I'd like to remove the
unused library dependencies from the plugin's ".settings" file,
partly to see if I can commit to the RTEMS cvs repo and partly to
clean things up a bit.

Those dependencies are:
1) org.eclipse.cdt.core.lrparser_5.0.1.200809120802.jar
2) org.eclipse.cdt.core.parser.upc_5.0.0.200809120802.jar

-- dc