plugin mods

Robert Fu robert.fu at live.com
Tue Nov 25 07:46:43 UTC 2008

Hi Daron,

> BTW -- I've just tried cvs v1_0 of the plugin on my Scientific Linux box > at work and it appears to be functioning fine.
This a good news. We now have the plugin working on Windows, Mac and one flavor of Linux.
It also seems that all OS dependent issues are almolst fixed since this time you did not
mention any modification was needed.

Thanks,
Robert Fu> Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 10:36:36 -0600> From: daronchabot at gmail.com> To: sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de> CC: rtems-users at rtems.org; robert.fu at live.com> Subject: Re: plugin mods> > Sebastian Huber wrote:> > Daron Chabot wrote:> > [...]> > > >>>>> Addition of a simpler, "Hello World" template. In fact, it is just> >>>>> the code from testsuites/samples/hello. Note, the page immediately> >>>>> following the New C Project & Executable->Rtems Hello World Template:> >>>>> this is just a quick & dirty example of how we could override> >>>>> settings from a Preference Page.> >>>>> > >>>> I saw them. Looks nice.> >>>> > >>> That looks nice. I try use this for the newWizardPages extension point> >>> so that we can use this for any RTEMS project (and not only for this> >>> template).> >>> > >> Yup, that's exactly the idea. I just did it with the Template mechanism> >> because it was quick and served to illustrate the direction I'd like to> >> take: it's not really functional, just for show.> >> > > [...]> >> > > > > I added the first try of a new project wizard to the toolchain2.> > Thanks, Sebastian. I should have some time tonight to look at it.> > BTW -- I've just tried cvs v1_0 of the plugin on my Scientific Linux box > at work and it appears to be functioning fine.> > Please tell me exactly how you are deploying/installing/testing the > plugin: I suspect the problem is there...> > > -- dc