pc386 shared interrupts

Sun Nov 30 23:20:59 UTC 2008

Michael South wrote:
> Should i386ex and ts_386ex also be migrated to shared interrupts, or
> just pc386?

It would be better if all were updated.  But.....

I am pretty sure neither BSP has had a real update in years and
it is possible that they could be removed.  I didn't look to confirm
this though and it would require a specific post to the mailing
list asking for any users.

I am pretty sure the i386ex is no longer recommended for new designs
and may not be available at all anymore.

With that said, if the pc386 got updated and tested, I would be very
happy.  If the others got updated and compiled, I would be happy.

--joel
> Mike
>
> On Wed, 2008-11-26 at 08:40 -0800, Till Straumann wrote:
>
>> Sebastian Huber wrote:

>>> [...]
>>>>

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> It should be quite easy to use the generic interrupt framework in
>>>
>>> c/src/lib/libbsp/shared/include/irq-config.h
>>> c/src/lib/libbsp/shared/include/irq-generic.h
>>> c/src/lib/libbsp/shared/src/irq-generic.c