Who is RobertF?

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Thu Nov 20 11:25:41 UTC 2008

Hi Robert,

it is good to hear that yet another person started to develop an Eclipse
plug-in recently.  Daron Chabot and I started to discuss about a plug-in
only a couple of days before.

We may use your plug-in for further development if this is ok for you
and Daron Chabot.  We should try to develop a general purpose CDT
plug-in for RTEMS.  Unfortunately I cannot download your plug-in from
the RTEMS FTP-server.

Robert Fu wrote:
> Hi Jeol,
>
> It's me. Last night I uploaded screen shots while writing/previewing
> "RTEMS Eclipse Plug-In" wiki page. Although some files were uploaded,
> error page (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error or Could not create directory)
> came up for almost every uploading, and later I could not access
> the wiki site.
>
> I developed an Eclipse plug-in for RTEMS
> (http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/RTEMS_Eclipse_Plug-in).
> Please take a look. I'm new to RTEMS, and also new to Eclipse plug-in
> development. This is the 1st plug-in that I  ever developed. So please
> be patient if you encounter problems while using it.

[...]

--
Sebastian Huber, Embedded Brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9
E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
PGP     : Public key available on request