plugin mods

Daron Chabot daronchabot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:36:36 UTC 2008

Sebastian Huber wrote:
> Daron Chabot wrote:
> [...]
>>>>
>>> That looks nice. I try use this for the newWizardPages extension point
>>> so that we can use this for any RTEMS project (and not only for this
>>> template).
>>>
>> Yup, that's exactly the idea. I just did it with the Template mechanism
>> because it was quick and served to illustrate the direction I'd like to
>> take: it's not really functional, just for show.
>>
> [...]
>

> I added the first try of a new project wizard to the toolchain2.

Thanks, Sebastian. I should have some time tonight to look at it.

BTW -- I've just tried cvs v1_0 of the plugin on my Scientific Linux box
at work and it appears to be functioning fine.

Please tell me exactly how you are deploying/installing/testing the
plugin: I suspect the problem is there...

-- dc