plugin mods

Daron Chabot daronchabot at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 18:42:36 UTC 2008

Sebastian Huber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I added preferences and properties to the toolchain2.  I have some
> problems with the property storage.

We need to better coordinate our work efforts here: i've also added an
extension to the Preference Pages extension point... I just haven't had
the time to clean them up for a commit to the cvs repo. I can only work
on this project in my "spare" time, so I may not be able to get things
done as fast as you'd like. Sorry.

We should be trying to work on things in parallel, not orthogonally.

> My next step is to add a build macro and an environment supplier which
> use the properties.

What is the nature of the problems you're experiencing with property
storage?

-- dc