Can't read Card Specific Data from SD Card (rtems-4.9.0) - RESOLVED

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri Oct 10 07:24:18 UTC 2008

Robert S. Grimes wrote:
> Hi Thomas and Sebastian,
>
> Whew!  This was a tough one!
>
> I finally figured it out.  The culprit was sd_card_wait(), and its helper:
>
>    static inline int sd_card_query( sd_card_driver_entry *e, uint8_t
>    *in, int n)
>    {
>        return rtems_libi2c_read_bytes( e->minor, in, n);
>    }

Oh, sorry for that.  I should have mentioned the idle_char changes.  In
the future the driver should support

	read_write( src = NULL, dest = NULL, size = n)

To write n idle characters and discard the response.

In the current CVS head is also an experimental asynchronous read/write
interface for LibI2C (example driver is in libbsp/arm/lpc24xx/ssp/ssp.c).

[...]
> Now for the next stages - getting the file system working - wish me luck!
[...]

Good luck!

--
Sebastian Huber, Embedded Brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9
E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
PGP     : Public key available on request