pty.h rotten?

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Wed Sep 3 10:07:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

we have just tried to use the pseudo-ttys in the same way we did years
ago, by adding a device driver entry to the device table.

The file "pty.h" still defines the corresponding entry, but the
functions listed there (pty_open, pty_close...) have been renamed into
my_pty_XXX.

I am rather sure that pty.h should be eliminated and the only method to
initialize the ptys would be to call "telnetd_pty_initialize()". Any
comments?

wkr,
Thomas Doerfler.

embedded brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler           Obere Lagerstr. 30
D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
Tel. : +49-89-18 90 80 79-2
Fax  : +49-89-18 90 80 79-9
email: Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de