4.9 Testing Request

Thu Sep 11 21:57:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

The 4.9 branch has been cut and as I mentioned
earlier we are in a period of testing and polishing.
I request your assistance in testing on as many
hardware platforms as possible.

There is a tarball of the 4.9 branch along with
a set of pre-built ticker.exe files for (I hope)
all BSPs at:

http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/people/joel/4.9-testing/2008-09-11/

Please report your luck on the list and update
this section of the 4.9 release notes wiki page.

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/4.9_Release_Notes#BSPs_Reported_to_Work

Let's verify what works and fix the BSPs that don't
before 4.9.0 is released.

Thanks.