config.sub generation bug?

ORMANCEY Nicolas nicolas.ormancey at sogeti.com
Thu Apr 2 14:38:35 UTC 2009

Hi joel,

You're right
The message is exactly
Invalid configuration ` myCPUfamily -rtems ': machine ` myCPUfamily ' not
recognized

I did like you by copying a score/cpu directory and modified the
configure.ac and Makefile.am files

I have created (by copy) the tree contrib./crossrpms/rtems4.8/myCPUfamily/
And modified files to be as close as possible of the source tree
configuration

But myCPUfamily don't appear in the config.sub file

Thanks