Teaching Open Source

Thu Apr 2 19:31:35 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am passing this along from Leslie Hawthorn.  teachingopensource.org
is gaining traction as a central resource for those interested in
FOSS in educational environments.  If you are interested, please
join in.  It isn't particularly high volume.

I'd like to organize an IRC meeting for the folks who have signed up
on the teachingopensource.org <http://teachingopensource.org> FOSS
Mentor Projects wiki page, and plan
to organize the meeting time, etc., on the teachingopensource.org
<http://teachingopensource.org>
mailing list. Would whomever from your team is interested in attending
please ensure that you're signed up on this mailing list? It's pretty
low traffic and I will prefix all messages with [MENTORS] in the
subject line so you can further filter your mail.