bug in lm32 port

Michael Walle michael at walle.cc
Mon Apr 6 20:22:52 UTC 2009

> We could move both crt0 and _ISR_Handler to the .boot section. Wouldn't
> that work?
>
> I just noticed crt0 does use immediate call to boot_card...

Hi,
attached is a patch that fixes this issue. The vectors now use indirect calls
both for the reset and the interrupt vector.

For the reset vector we can basically use any register (expect for r1-r3 which
are the arguments for boot_card()).

For the interrupt vector, we can't use any other register than r0 without
saving them to the stack. (_ISR_Handler clears r0 right at the beginning)

@Jukka:
The unused vectors destroy r7 before jumping to the debug handler (that may
not be existent at all).
Maybe it is better to jump to dead_end or anything like a panic screen (if
that is possible with rtems). What was your intention to 'manually' jump to
DEBA? Maybe im getting something wrong here.
The real debug traps always maps to the DEBA base address.

--
  Michael Walle

---
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.