Introductions

Andrew Sporner asporner at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 15 05:35:38 UTC 2009

I realized when I sent this the first time that it was not to the list
but just to Joel, who I wrote in the first time.

I would like to introduce myself to the group.

I am Andrew Sporner.  I am an American working in Germany in
the moment, but eventually will return to the USA.

I have been developing software professionally since 1985.  My
expertise is in networking and kernel programming.

Some of my recent projects:
    - High performance Network Monitoring System for T-Systems.
    - Design and concept of load balancer (http://www.nitro-switch.de).
    - Switch drivers under VxWorks.
    - Clustering under FreeBSD.
    - Architect in High-End DataCenters (Hyatt, Walgreens).

Personal:
By way of Hobbies, I play in various bands as a drummer.  I am
also a amateur Radio Operator in the US, Techician Class). I restore
old cars and antique electronics.   I have a Hemmingway cat and my
biggest pet peeve is not being shown proper respect.

Now for some of you I shouldn't be a stranger any longer....

Cheers

Andy