Mingw and PSIM build

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Mon Apr 20 07:08:10 UTC 2009

Hi,

I can build this BSP without any problems on MinGW.  My guess is that CFLAGS is
set in your MinGW shell environment.  This prevents the configure to use its
pre-defined (and in most cases appropriate) values.

Somervill, Kevin M. (LARC-D203) wrote:
> Hello again,
> Looking into this further, found that I did not succeed in building halekala in mingw.  I've got a linux box that I can build with (version 4.10, not 4.9) and I've noticed that on the linux system, I see the CPU_FLAGS and CFLAGS_OPTIMIZE_V (from psim.cfg) get passed to the compile command. On the windows box with mingw, these aren't passed along.

[...]

--
Sebastian Huber, Embedded Brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9
E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
PGP     : Public key available on request