rtems_iterate_over_all_threads

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Wed Apr 22 13:14:23 UTC 2009

Hello, all.

I was glad to find the new rtems_iterate_over_all_threads API function - a
useful thing in my case. What I want is to suspend temporary all tasks (except
this which issues this command) and then, later, may be resume them.

Great! But then I found a real obstacle to do this - to avoid myself
suspension I need to compare myself ID with the "current" ID. For this, in
turn, I need to use rtems_task_ident... Too complex and time consuming!

Will not it be better to add a parameter to rtems_iterate_over_all_threads
saying to avoid myself ID while iterating?

Thanks.
--
Leon