rtems_iterate_over_all_threads

Manuel Coutinho manuel.coutinho at edisoft.pt
Thu Apr 23 08:45:30 UTC 2009

Not meaning to be a pain but, you could solve this by making the urgent task
non-preemptive or making it the highest priority thread. In either of these
ways, no other threads will be able to run unless the urgent task
relinquishes the CPU.

By the way, another small note: suspending all other threads can be very
time consuming... (if you have too many threads)

>From the schedulability point of view, there are analyses in which
suspending threads are contemplated.

Between the option of suspending all other threads or making the urgent task
non-preemptive, I would take the last one
but, I don’t know much about your
system

Hope this helped, at least a bit :)

Kind Regards