Has anyone ponied up to the update of TCP/IP yet?

xu ray rayx.cn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 14:34:56 UTC 2009

No one has claimed as a mentor for this project yet.
However, my friend and I are on the way to merge the USB stack from
NetBSD now. We choose NetBSD because it is more friendly to different
architectures.
If you will begin to merge the new BSD TCP/IP. I think it will be a
good idea to work together because there are lots of common codes
(esp, the BSD header file and the OS adaptor layer)

2009/4/14 Andrew Sporner <asporner at googlemail.com>:
> I am curious if this "open task" has been claimed.
>
> If not I would be eager to take it on.  I have been working in the TCP/IP
> area for about 10 years now and know the FreeBSD stack fairly well
> (as well as that kernel fairly well).
>
> Cheers
>

> Andy

Thanks & Best Regards!