Mingw and PSIM build

Somervill, Kevin M. (LARC-D203) kevin.m.somervill at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 20 14:52:31 UTC 2009

Hi Sebastian,

| From: Sebastian Huber [mailto:sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de]

| I can build this BSP without any problems on MinGW.  My guess
| is that CFLAGS is set in your MinGW shell environment.  This
| prevents the configure to use its pre-defined (and in most
| cases appropriate) values.

You are the man. My environment CFLAGS was trumping the build process additions to the variable.  Is that normal?  I thought the make process defaulted to internal variable definition that would be added to environmental variable, hence the "--environment-overrides" flag to make the environmental variable set the value.  Any ways, it now works.

Thanks much,
./ks