rtems_iterate_over_all_threads

Thomas Dörfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Wed Apr 22 13:38:40 UTC 2009

Leon,

wouldn't it be better in that case to reaise your own priority beyond
all other tasks? This would make sure your task has the processor on its
own until it blocks (e.g. in an I/O operation).

When you suspend a bunch of tasks, you might even have to track, which
tasks already where suspended, to avoid that you resume a task that was
suspended by another piece of code...

wkr,
Thomas.