Joel asks: job for new grad with RTEMS experience

Thu Aug 6 15:04:31 UTC 2009

Hi,

Without giving names or details, an RTEMS
experienced student will be looking for
work this fall. If you are in the US
greater Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland
area and need a talented person, please
email me privately so I can connect you two.

Glowing recommendations are available. :)

I think this is the first time I have ever
posted something like this but there has
to be a first for everything.

Thanks.