Price of TSIM simulator

Nasim Zehra nasimz at lums.edu.pk
Fri Aug 7 04:42:16 UTC 2009

Hi,
    I heard that as Leon3 has reconfigurable cache ,it can be configured  by using TSIM simulator. Or we can check behavior of cache on some schemes by configuring it through TSIM simulator. Moreover ,not the royalty free one but only proprietry version of TSIM simulator is helpful in this regard.Is it true? If this is true then what is the price of TSIM simulator of such type of version for academic research in university? Kindly give us link where we can order it. Thanking you in anticipation.

regards