questions to spfatal07 and unlimited tests

Christian Mauderer Christian.Mauderer at embedded-brains.de
Thu Aug 20 15:00:38 UTC 2009

Than you for your informative answer. Now I know a little bit more :-)

I have got a remark to another test:
By running the sp20-test, it seems that the periods for the tasks are to
short to print the full text on a 115200 bps serial link. I had to set
them higher to run the test successfully.
The original definition in the task1.c was:
uint32_t      Periods[7]    = { 0,   2,   2,   2,   2, 100, 0 };
I have multiplied all times by 10 to run the test and got the following
line:
uint32_t      Periods[7]    = { 0,   20,   20,   20,   20, 1000, 0 };

Kind regards,
Christian Mauderer

--
Christian Mauderer, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-1
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9
E-Mail  : christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de