gen83xx ethernet transmit problem

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Fri Aug 7 11:10:48 UTC 2009

Hi David,

thank you for the feedback. I am glad that ethernet works fine now.

And it is always good to get a "now it works" feedback on the mailing
list, at least for all people looking through the mailing list archives :-)

wkr,
Thomas.

David Brooke wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 06:33:47PM +0200, David Brooke wrote:
>> So it looks like the problem was something specific to my initial
>> development platform.
>
> Well this turned out to be that the board I was originally using ran
> an initial boot loader before U-Boot.
>
> I don't know why this initial code caused the problem but it's not
> something we need in our application and having disabled it the
> original board also has working Ethernet in RTEMS.
>
> Regards,
>
> David

embedded brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler        Obere Lagerstrasse 30
D-82178 Puchheim       Germany
email: Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Phone: +49-89-18908079-2
Fax:   +49-89-18908079-9