rtems_region_create, and starting_memory address.

Nick Thomas nick.thomas at pixsan.com
Wed Feb 4 14:16:37 UTC 2009

OK,
Thanks for that, good idea.

So, now I have a static array declared of a certain size, and I can use that
in the call to rtems_region_create.

But, now I get a crash almost immediately after a reset, it's an
INTERNAL_ERROR_CORE, with the_error=5.

According to my sources, this means
INTERNAL_ERROR_INTERRUPT_STACK_TOO_SMALL.

How do I enlarge my interrupt stack?

Regards

Nick