BOOTP and MVME5500

Kate Feng feng1 at bnl.gov
Wed Feb 11 19:46:27 UTC 2009

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Kate Feng wrote:
>> As per discussion with Robert, it was because the NIC on his boot
>> host is
>> 100 MHz. I fixed this bug for the mvme5500-1GHz in 4.8.0 release as
>> well.
>> Thanks for being patient in waiting for the  4.9.1 release.
>>

> So does 4.9.1 need a patch?  If so, can one of you file a PR
> with the changes so 4.9.2 will include it.
Yes, some patches since the 4.7.0.  I am still in the process of
updating the PC
to RHEL5 so that I can try the 4.9.1.  It would be not right to just
submit the
source code without trying 4.9.1 myself.   I apologize for the
delay in sending the patches.  This is set as one of my high
priority tasks now.  I will submit the patches for 4.8 and 4.9.1
at the same time.  Thanks for being understanding.

Regards,
Kate