Unable to initialize system clock

João Craveiro jcraveiro at lasige.di.fc.ul.pt
Thu Feb 12 15:55:51 UTC 2009

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> João Craveiro wrote:
>> The Makefiles (particularly the one from hello_world_cPMK) have some
>> peculiarities, like prefixing, and linking together with the object
>> generated from hello_world_cP1. This is a requisite of the system
>> we're designing. Meanwhile, I experimented transferring
>> manuelTesteP1() to the PMK source (as P1manuelTesteP1()) and
>> generating the executable only from that code, and it worked, so I
>> guess the problem lies in the build process.
>>

> Change MANAGERS_WANTED from "io" to "all" and report back.
Well, now the result is:

Initialized  console on port CONSOLE

Exception 13 caught at PC 409 by thread 167837697
Processor execution context at time of the fault was  :
 EAX = E8015ACE EBX = 136E81    ECX = 1A    EDX = F8595E
 ESI = 12DF55   EDI = 0 EBP = 14A3AC    ESP = 14A378
Error code pushed by processor itself (if not 0) = 18
 ************ FAULTY THREAD WILL BE DELETED ************