RTEMS USB Support and TCP/IP Stack Update

Thu Feb 12 22:12:23 UTC 2009

Hi,

This is a fund raising appeal. :)

If you are interested in sponsoring all or just
some portion of porting the FreeBSD USB stack to
RTEMS and/or updating the RTEMS TCP/IP stack, please
contact me.

We hope that by combining funding from multiple
sources that this task can be accomplished.  We
hope that where one organization cannot fund the
entire project, multiple organizations together
can make it a reality.

Contact me privately if you are interested.  We
can work out the details from there.

Thanks.