ANN: lm32-rtems4.10 toolchain rpms

Wed Feb 25 15:51:38 UTC 2009

Jon Beniston wrote:
> Hi Joel,
>
> Looking at the hardware configuration on this page used for the port:
> http://www.mrf.fi/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=60&Itemid=63, it
> seems you will need to pass the simulator some options to get the memory and
> peripherals in the right place. Also, please note that some of the
> peripherals might not be supported or may differ from what is in the h/w.
>
> lm32-elf-run --help will show options that can be passed to the simulator.
>
> E.g. something like this will add a UART:
>
> --hw-device lm32cpu --hw-device "lm32uart/reg 0x80006000 0x100" --hw-device
> "/lm32uart > int int1 /lm32cpu"

I don't think it is getting that far. :(

08000000 A RamBase
08000000 T _init

I can't even set a breakpoint at _init.  So I think the
RAM addresses must not be right.    And it looks from
the link you passed that they also used a timer and
ethernet.

Hopefully Jukka will pipe up shortly.

Thanks.

--joel