Unable to initialize system clock

João Craveiro jcraveiro at lasige.di.fc.ul.pt
Thu Feb 12 15:40:09 UTC 2009

The Makefiles (particularly the one from hello_world_cPMK) have some
peculiarities, like prefixing, and linking together with the object
generated from hello_world_cP1. This is a requisite of the system we're
designing. Meanwhile, I experimented transferring manuelTesteP1() to the
PMK source (as P1manuelTesteP1()) and generating the executable only
from that code, and it worked, so I guess the problem lies in the build
process.

Thank you,

--
JC

Q: Why is this email 5 sentences or less?
A: http://five.sentenc.es