ANN: lm32-rtems4.10 toolchain rpms

Wed Feb 25 19:48:33 UTC 2009

I have ticker running now on lm32-gdb.  It is VERY
VERY slow.  I will put it on my todo list to move
the clock driver to the template style and
be able to turn on "simulator fast idle" which
should help enormously.

Am I correct from the output of strings on
the executable that only the uart and timer
are simulated?  No ethernet.

This is a major step forward. It puts us on
the path to being able to test RTEMS and
the tools on the lm32.

--joel