MVME2700 stable

Matt Rippa mrippa at gemini.edu
Wed Jan 7 03:42:53 UTC 2009

Hi all -

I'd like to report a new bsp is working and running EPICS. I've
attached the patches needed. I did remove what appears to be a
bug in motorola.c. On line 343 the following code always returned
the first board entry. Removing this allowed all entries to be
queried.

     if (mot_boards[entry].base_type == 0) {
       mot_entry = entry;
       break;
     }

So, would I need to include anything else to formally commit this
bsp?

Thanks to Till Straumann and Eric Norum for getting me off the
ground with RTEMS! :)

-Matt Rippa
Gemini Observatory