MVME2700 stable

Matt Rippa mrippa at gemini.edu
Wed Jan 7 20:28:19 UTC 2009

Yes this has been tested on 4.9.1. I used the mvme2307.cfg and
just copied it to mvme2700.cfg.

I'll fill in the appropriate PR. As for the wiki I noticed an
entry for a 2600 (which is the same board AFAIK), and reports a
failed "netdemo". Perhaps I should merge my notes into the 2600
page and change the tile to "2600/2700"???

However, what's the affect of configuring abstract bsp's in the
way you describe? I'm assuming I'd still be able to run configure
with --enable-rtemsbsp="mvme2700". Anything else would be
confusing I think.

Thanks,
-Matt