BSP Wiki Pages

Fri Jan 9 14:48:38 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thanks to those who have edited so far.

I have added a few more helper templates/macros
and encourage folks to look at the BSP_Template.

+ TOC box left or right
{{TOC right|left}}

+ Navbox BSP
{{Navbox_BSPs}}

+ Test Report

{{Test Report
|Version = CVS head
|Date    = 7 Jan 2009
|User    = [[User:JoelSherrill]]
|Report  = reports that SkyEye 1.2.5 can run most tests.
}}

Combined with the BSP Infobox, these lead to nice consistent
looking BSP pages.  Please  help edit the BSP pages.  Many
hands make light work.